Mid-Penn Motion Tryouts
MPM holds tryouts to search for top-notch student athletes from central PA, to play on one of Mid-Penn Motion’s AAU teams. Our tryouts are open to both girls and boys, grades 4 through 11, where you will be able to demonstrate your basketball skills. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the premier AAU Basketball Club in central Pennsylvania!
For the fourth consecutive year, our partners at Unleashed Potential are offering a Kickoff Skills Combine FREE to all MPM Players! Details provided at tryouts, so don’t miss it!
2022 Tryout Information:
Who: Boys & Girls, grades 4-11
Where: Cedar Cliff High School (1301 Carlisle Road, Camp Hill, PA)
When: October 17, 2021
- 11:00am-12:00pm – Grades 4 and 5
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Grades 6 and 7
- 1:00pm-2:00pm – Grades 8 and 9
- 2:00pm-3:00pm – Grades 10 and 11
- 3:00pm-4:00pm – Grades 4, 5, and 6
- 4:00pm-5:00pm – Grades 7 and 8
- 5:00pm-6:00pm – Grades 9, 10, and 11
How much?: $25 registration fee (non-refundable)
- Payable online via PayPal following online registration, OR
- Credit Card/cash/check in-person
Mid-Penn Motion awards monetary assistance to talented players, grades 7-11, suffering from financial hardships who could not afford to play AAU basketball for Mid-Penn Motion. Financial aid is possible through generous donations and is issued on a discretionary basis. Contact us today to request additional information about obtaining financial aid.