Girls Mid-Atlantic Region AAU Tournament
The Mid-Penn Classic, hosted by Mid-Penn Motion, is one of the top annual AAU Girl’s basketball tournaments in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Its wide-spread popularity brings many teams from all over Pennsylvania and the surrounding states. The Mid-Penn Classic has become a favorite tournament destination for teams to experience great competition in Round Robin Championship Pool play on the beautiful campus of Dickinson College, in addition to local high schools.
Register your team early to secure your spot in this year’s Mid-Penn Classic AAU Girls Tournament.
The 2019 Mid-Penn Classic is in the books! A huge MPM thank you to all that attended, as well as all of the parents & volunteers that made this another successful year!! See below for your champions & final results!:
Dates: June 1-2
- 3 or more teams: $350/team
- Dickinson College, 28 N College St, Carlisle, PA
- Cedar Cliff High School, 1301 Carlisle Rd, Camp Hill, PA
- Red Land High School, 560 Fishing Creek Rd, Lewisberry, PA
- Allen Middle School, 4225 Gettysburg Rd, Camp Hill, PA
- $15 weekend pass
- $10 daily admission
- Children 10 & under are free
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool play, 4 games / Round Robin
- 16 minute halves for 8th grade & up, 14 minute halves for 7th grade & below
- 3 minute half time
- Clock stops on all whistles
- Timeouts = One full and two 30-second timeouts, per game
- Overtime = 3 minutes and one 30-second timeout
- NCAA rules for foul line (4 defensive and 2 offensive plus shooter), and on the release
- Harassment of referees WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
- Any Coach/Parent/Fan ejected from the game, MUST leave the gymnasium for the remainder of that game
- Home team is the official scorebook
- Each team must supply their own scorebook keeper
- 6 fouls per player
- 1-1 foul shot at 10 team fouls
- 10-second back court
- Mercy Rule: Any time a lead is 25 or more in the last half of the 2nd half (last 8 minutes 8th grade & up, last 7 minutes 7th grade & below), a running clock will be used, only stopping for timeouts. If the score falls below 20, the clock will stop on all whistles.
- Teams listed first on the schedule will be the home team & wear white uniforms